Happy Christmas Eve Friends!
Today was a very very busy day so today’s Top 25 will be the one I said I wasn’t going to do as I thought it was too cliche. However, I was specifically requested for one so I guess I just think too much sometimes and assume you don’t want to hear more about just me. HA.
Anyways todays catchup.
I made a homemade bison meatball stew for my parents in the crockpot before I left for the gym this morning. OMG the gym was an absolute zoo. There is one place you don’t want to be when it’s not open on Christmas Day and it closes Christmas Eve at 4pm.
My parents loved the stew by the way. Checkpoint for me and making their hectic lives easier with a pre-made dinner. 😀
An obvious place numba 2 you don’t want to be on Christmas Eve is the grocery store. I managed to come out alive, but the car almost got a cart rammed into it. Oh how happy my Dad would have been. I had to park in Tim-Buck-Two but that didn’t stop 4 carts from magically surrounding my car. It’s called return your carts peoples. -_-
My Mom and I got our nails done:
Our traditional Christmas nails! So much sparkles I love it. She has the snowflakes because she has nails as hard as diamonds so she can grow hers out…Apparently the hard nail gene skipped me…
We baked the 30lb turkey, prepped the 2 hams, made the sausage stuffing that everyone raved over last year and wrapped all the remaining presents.
Phew. Donzzzooo. Tonights agenda includes watching Elf, so that will let us all unwind before the big day tomorrow.
What are your plans for Christmas Eve? Traditions?
Alrighty, so as I alluded to, the Top 25 today is all about moi and this will conclude this Top 25 Things series as I will have to say that after everyone leaves tomorrow I will probably be too drained to make a proper sentence let alone list 25 things.
Which I learned was surprisingly hard sometimes. 25 is actually a lot. HA
So without further ado..
Top 25 Facts About LilMissFitnessFreak
- I have a fairly noticeable freckle on the tip of my wee nosey-nose that everyone always comments on. I’m not one to be ashamed of my freckles. I happen to love them.
- Speaking of loving myself, one feature that I absolutely love about myself is my HUGE eyes. Some say they are doe eyes. Others say I have the eyes of a doll. I have even got that I look like an anime character because my eyes are so big yet all of my features on my face are so small. I love them though because 1. It makes me feel more feminine and sweet and 2. because people tell me that my eyes sparkle and bring me to life. So therefore, the bigger the better. Plus who can really get mad at those big brown eyes… 😉
- I have never ever broken a bone (knock on wood) but I have bruised my tailbone when I went skiing for the first time as a school trip. Don’t do it friends, its sucks to not be able to sit down.
- I was apparently the best and worst baby and child of the world. I was very calm as a baby and very mature, respectful and sweet as a child but where I got ‘annoying’ was the fact that I was a walking medical problem. To this day, we get asked if we realize how big my medical file is…
- I will never voluntarily go to a place that is cold and/or raining all the time. It’s depressing.
- Peanut butter is really the only thing I’m crazy in love with now that I was deprived of as a child. Of all my allergies that I developed OUT OF, it is the one that latched onto my tastebuds and will probably never let go.
- I have gotten food poisoning from sushi one too many times and now even the smell nori or sitting in a sushi restaurant makes me nausaus
- I wanted to be a Vet all of my life until those 40 hours of community service showed me that it really wasn’t something I could be capable of doing.
- I’m really attracted to a v-taper on a guy. Nice broad shoulders and a wide back. On a slightly different note, I also have a soft spot for a guy wearing a white, fitted long sleeve v-neck shirt. I have no idea why, I just love it.
- I was a really good artist as a kid. However, I was a copier not a creator. I’m great at creating pieces when I have a reference but to come up with an original piece was something I could never do well.
- Beanie Babies were my jam as a kid. I had a cabinet full of over 300 of them. My OCD also totally kicked in with these as I could literally take out every single one of them to play with and put them all back in the exact same spot when I was done.
- My Mom said that I had a horseshoe shoved up my ass (She didn’t say it exactly that way…lol) as a kid because I always managed to avoid stepping on things I didn’t see. One night I came into my parents bathroom to pee (I don’t turn lights on) and my dog had been sick literally ALL OVER the floor. Somehow I managed to sleep walk my way to the toilet and not step on any of it.
- “What’s the first thing you’d do if you were the opposite sex for one day?” Is it weird to say that I would go lift just to see how much stronger a male is compared to a female?
- If you believe that you can die in your sleep, I had quite a close encounter when I dreamt that I jumped off a waterfall after being chased by a bear. The moment before I made kissy-face with the ground, my legs slammed so hard against my bed that I sat straight up, awake and in a panic. Them reflexes I tell you.
- To this day, doctors still question why I’m so small. With my parents being 5’10 and 5’4, I have the doctors puzzled at my tiny 5’0 self. My gesture doctor has repeated several times how small my bones are and asked me if I was a premie. For the record I was actually normal sized when I was born…
- Speaking of my birth, due to my Mom’s back issues, she wasn’t allowed to push during labour and with the help of a very aggressive (and an a**hole of a doctor with no social skills), I was yanked out and ended up with a football shaped head for a the first day or so of my life. Thanks Doc for almost crushing my skull.
- I rarely cry when I get hurt (even as a very young child) I more so cry when I get over stressed and finally crack.
- “What superpower would you have for one day?” I want to be able to heal others OR be able to teleport myself. My hyperactive self would be all over the place!
- I always liked to be different when it came to my favourite things. Favourite Disney Princess? Jasmine. Favourite Winnie the Pooh character? Kanga. I never really had the same favourite as the majority.
- I don’t like roller coasters, they give me really bad vertigo, but I love waterparks!
- I’m a total posture snob. I actually cringe when I see slouching.
- “If you knew you would die in one week, what would you do?” Go to California for a week and make sure I swam with the dolphins. I have wanted to do that all my life.
- If you were to ask me what a deal breaker would be for a potential love, I would say if they smoked. Sorry, I just can’t do it.
- Speaking of smoking, I have the sense of smell of a dog no joke. My sense of smell is so strong and as a result, so is my sense of taste (as they are connected). Nothing escapes my nose. I would make a good taste tester.
- I’m a lefty.
And that’s a wrap. I hope you found one of those things interesting. Want to know more?
Ask me below!
Answer a question or two to help me learn about you too!
Have an amazing Christmas Day tomorrow. Much love to you all and your loved ones. ❤