I have never done one of these link ups before but I thought that I would try it out as I always enjoy reading Morganne’s Thursday posts over at Nut Butter Runner. Thanks for the awesome link up idea Amanda (over at Running With Spoons). Okay let’s see what randomness was on my mind today…
- Anyone look around in a slightly confused manner when it was snowing yet there was thunder happening? Thunder Snow? Snow Thunddddaa
Julienne from my gym thought this would be a great name for a team of sorts. No one beats the Snow Thunders!
Mother Nature you crazy.
On that topic of weather…What is with having snow fall warnings one day then shifting to +7 the next and being bombarded with rainfall warnings? We will probably have a flash flood warning come tomorrow morning…
2. I totally smashed my legs this morning at the gym. Sorry it had to be said to justify my complaints of not being able to walk tomorrow.
3. The same Julienne I mentioned earlier told me the weirdest spotter story ever. He had asked some guy for a spot (put plates on his lap) while doing the weighted wall sits I told him he should try to burn out his hams. This pretty fit guy then responded with…
” I barely have enough energy to make it through my own workout…”
Ummm…what? Fo real? No but actually, for real?
Yup. That’s actually what came out of his mouth before turning around and walking away.
4. Speaking of unfortunate events, I somehow managed to rip half the nail off my big toe (TMI? Sorry…) the other day and so now I’m stuck with that gawd awful weird sensation whenever anything touches that toe. My vibram’s ain’t feeling so hot.
5. I feel like I’m in a baking rut. I have been bakin pronuts like it’s my job but have created nothing new and exciting otherwise. #SadTimes. Can someone please give me something naughty to make nice?
6. Does it bug anyone else that no tea/coffee lids have a flap to cover the mouth hole other than Timmies? I mean, am I the only one who likes their tea to stay as hot as possible for as long as possible? Confession: I may or may not microwave my tea like 400++ times and continuously burn the roof of my mouth just because I
like NEED it hot.
The dilemma is real I tell you!
Speaking of tea…
7. I think green tea gives me heart burn and/or gas if I have it in the afternoon. Again, sorry for the information overload but does this happen to anyone else??
Due to it being late I will end off on one more personal dilemma that I have been faced with every night…
8. Can I bring myself to eat another flavour of Questbar other than Cookies and Cream tonight?
Fail….We shall try again tomorrow night. 😛 #Addicted #CantStopWontStop